Readings Investments Limited was registered in 1994 as a Private Limited Liability company to carry on the business
of Investments locally, the company however decided to apply for the membership of the Nigerian Stock Exchange
and registration with the Securities and Exchange Commission to enable the company engage in the broker/dealer
function of the capital market, the company has secured all the necessary approvals and is currently trading on the
floors of the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
To be the Standard when it comes to brokerage. Tailored to meet client needs, via transparency, efficiency, being effective and fluidity.
To establish a sustainable institution, where excellence, leadership, employee and integrity are building blocks and delivering value to esteemed clients via convenient contemporary technology
Summary of the Services
- Securities Transaction
- Securities Lending
- Margin Trading
- Financial Advisory Services
- Share Verification Lien Placement with CSCS/ Perfection of Securities
- Recovery of outstanding share certificates
- Re validation of stale dividend warrants
- Submission of Public Offers/Rights Issues Forms
- Provision of Share Nominees Accounts.